Sunday, 19 October 2014

The Time For Scarves & Hot Chocolate


Recently I have discovered that autumn is my favourite season  and this time of the year where it's still not cold but not to warm either.
I love how the wether was amazing for the first week of October was sunny and the temperature was perfect.






Here are some things that I love the most about autumn:

♥ More jumpers and sweaters
♥ Colorful leaves
♥ More hot chocolate, tea & coffee
♥ Blankets, cuddling & books
♥ More kisses
♥ Halloween
♥ Fluffy Socks
♥ Even more candles 
♥ Pumpkins
♥ Dark lips
♥ Crisp air
♥ Walks in the rain 
♥ Scarves, Hats & Boots
♥ Less time until Christmas 
♥  Tea with honey, lemon & ginger
♥ More bubble baths
♥ More of  film watching in the evening with blankets
♥ Apple pie
♥ Cupcakes
♥ Fairy lights
♥ Dark nails


Hope you liked this post and if you have any comments, requests or questions please leave them below. 

xx

2 comments:

  1. Autumn is also my favourite season!
    Just passing by to say you have a cute blog! :)


    Bf Gf Does Blogging

    ReplyDelete