Sunday 29 June 2014

May & June Favourites

Hello everyone,
So its time for another favourites post. I just wanted to say that there will be posts the next two weeks like always on a Sunday, but I won't be able to announce when is it up on any of my social media. I think I won't have internet for few weeks so I just want you to know that the posts will still be going up. I hope that makes sense.
Anyway let's go back to the favourites, there are few product that I just loved these two months.


Alright lets start with all the things I have from Soap&Glory, I mentioned them in my Haul post , when I used them for the first time I just fell in love! These products are the best shower products I have ever used. I have the Foam Call Body Wash, it smells of peppermint, grape seeds, fig and orange waterjuice. It's quite sweet, but also very fresh. So if you want a shower foam that it not too sweet or fo fresh/fruity go for this one! Also what I love about this product is that the smell stays on your skin after the shower, which is very rare for shower gels. 
Next we have the Smoothie The Breakfast Scrub with oat, shea butter, sugar  body smoother, organic cupuacu bio scrubs, bananas, almonds and honey extracts. Which is quite a few ingredients but that makes this scrub the best scrub ever!! The smell is super sweet and makes you body feel so smooth and nourished. 
Another scrub is the Flake Away with shea butter, sugar and peach seed body polish. The smell is much, different from the Smoothie Body Scrub, it's strong, fresh flowery scent. It's very hard to describe this smell as it's very specific, but it's beautiful as well. It makes your skin super soft. 
Then we have the Sugar Crush Body Buttercream with shea & cocoa nut balm, lime & almond oils and kiwi juice water. The smell is sweet like vanilla, chocolate and cream with lime which makes it fruity and fresh. This makes you skin very soft, moisturized and energized. At first the smell is very fresh like limes but later it turns into this chocolate and vanilla heaven!  
I often use these products together and they fit each other perfectly!
The last thing from Soap&Glory we have the Hand Food hand cream. It's with shea butter, macadamia old and marshmallow. Just by reading these ingredients you can imagine how it smells like. The hands feel so amazing after applying, it's non-greasy texture and very hydrating.  

Let's move to the next beauty products will be the Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss. I wrote about these already in my December & January Favourites. I wrote a description about these so you can have a look if you want to know about the texture of the smell. Also the light shimmery one is called Bubble It Up and the rosy pink one is called Passion Fruit Pop.  

Next we have the NYX concealer that I did write about in my March & April Favourites  It's my second bottle of this. I really like how it covers everything and the texture is very light. 

What I also used many times these two months was the Bourjois Bronzing Powder in 52. It's quite shimmery and I feel like it looks the best applied with a big brush and the contour it with a smaller one. It's smells super sweet and it looks like chocolate! 

I wrote about this lip stain in my March & April Favourites. It's my third from the Rimeel Apocalips collection and I love them to pieces except for the smell. This one is in colour 501 Stellar. 
  

Last beauty things would be my products for eye makeup. Recently I have been loving the bronze and gold eye look that I'm wearing almost everyday now. I use this Maybelline Color Tattoo in 35-On and on Bronze as a base and the gold eyeshadow from Inglot for crease ( the colour is called 406 ). I just love how they look on my eyes and they are great for light coloured eyes.


Moving on to the non beauty stuff:

Songs:
The whole soundtrack from the film "The Fault In Our Stars"
When Will My LIfe Begin - Tangled 
Love Is An Open Door - Frozen 
Rather Be - Clean Bandit Ft. Fess Glynne
My Love - Route 94 Ft. Jess Glynne
I'm Your Sacrifice - Ozark Henry

Films:
I have to say "The Fault In Our Stars" 


Hope you like this post, if you have any comments or questions please leave them below.
Also if you have any requests please tell me!!
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment