Sunday 27 April 2014

March & April Favourites.

Hello everyone,
I decided to combine two month again and do a favourites post. I think it may stay like this, that I will just combine every two months together.
Before I get to the favourites I just want to say that I'm really trying to post every week and do have some interesting ideas for the future and I hope you will enjoy them. If you want me to write about something or do anything let me know, I would love to do something you are interested in.
Now let's start the favourites..




 Rimmel Apocalips Lip Laquer in 501 Stellar - I absolutely love these lip sticks/lip glosses, it's my third one and I will still keep buying them. They are great quality and the price is very good.  I also mentioned the rest of them in this post.

The Color Boost Bourjois in 03 Orange Punch - Again it's my third lipstick from this range of Bourjois Color Boost. It's a great lipstick and I already wrote about a different one in my October Favourites.

Le Petit Marseiliais Orange Blossom Shower Gel - I discovered this product by watching Tanya's Burr vlog from Florida and she had the Lemon one or something like that in a green package. I decided to buy this one as I loved the smell, but I promised myself that I'm going to buy other ones too as they are just amazing. This one smells like orange and flowers. It's so pretty for the spring time. It makes your skin very smooth and soft, also it's very moisturizing. 





Rings - I know it's not a beauty but I just love these. I got obsessed with rings recently and I just wear them all the time. I got these from H&M and the minti colour just got me. 


L'oreal True Match Foundation in N1 Ivory - Recently I saw so many people using this foundation and all of my foundations that are medium/full coverage are almost gone plus I'm not so happy with them anymore, so I decided to give it a go.  It's a great foundation for all skin types and if you have acne it can cover it pretty well. You can build this foundation very easily as the formula is very runny and light and it blends so nicely and fast. There are many colours of this foundation, as it splits into three groups of skin colour : Natural, Cool and Warm. I'm sure you will find the right colour for you.  I have been using this foundation from the moment I bought it. It last quite long and you can alway just use powder. 

Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara in 001 Black - This product was in my favourites already so you can go there and have a read for more details, but recently I just got into using it more again becuase I switched from the Maybelline Falsies. 
Maybelline Colorsensation Shine Gloss  in 420 Glorious Grapefruit - I wanted to buy a lip gloss so much so I decided to go for this one. I'm very happy with it as it's not sticky, the colour is so pretty and it looks amazing with a lipstick with a similar shade. This shade is so pretty like a nice peachy/orange lip gloss great for spring and summer. Also it smells like grapefruit so that's another plus. 

Inglot Lipstick in 858 - I absolutely love this lipstick. it was my first Inglot lipstick and I I have been using it so much this month. It's very long lasting, it smells like berries and the price is very low. On the photo below it kind of looks like a red, but trust me it's more like a orange/pink shade. For that price it's a very good quality and the packaging is also very nice and it feels more luxurious. 

Essie Nail Polish in Need A Vacation ( pink ) & Resort Fling ( peachy/orange ) -  As you may know I love Essie nail polishes, they are my favourite. The pink one was in my favourites before and it's a lovely baby pink shade. The peachy/orange nail polish is for the new Resort Collection. It's a small size one, but the colour is very spring like and I have been using it few times these past two months. 

From Left:
Rimmel Apocalips in 501 Stellar
Color Boost Bourjois  in 03 Orange Punch
Inglot in 858
Maybelline Lip Gloss in 420 Glorious Grapefruit

Essie Nail Polish in Cocktails & Coconuts ( cream/gold ) and Under The Twilight ( plumy ) - Again Essie nail polishes, they are amazing and these two are from the Resort Collection too and they are both amazing colors and of course the quality is always great.

NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in CW02 Fair/Clair -  I may have found my favourite concealer! Well I know I said good things about the Rimmel Match Perfection one, and yes it's still a great concealer and I think I have three tubes of that one already, but that one is more light while this one is great for blemishes and for under eyes.  They have very light colours which is amazing, as I'm very pale so I will be definitely repurchasing it when I finish it. 


Statement gold necklace from Stradivarius - It's my first statement necklace and when I bought it I just knew I'll be using this almost everyday. I was totally right. Since I bought this I'm obsessed with these kind of accessories and I'm on the hunt for a new one. 

Now let's move to the non beauty favourites:

Songs: 
Go Do - Jonsi
Best Day Of My Life - American Authors 
Don't Want To Be Your Girl - W.E.T
Pumpin' Blood - NONONO
Bloom (Close To You ) ( Alex Brandt Remix ) - The Paper Kites 

Apps:
The Hunt
Youtube
Instagram

Films:
Frozen
The Huger Games: Catching Fire
A Long Way Down ( LOVE THAT FILM )

Food/Drinks:
Nutella 
Detox Water/Water ( I'll do a post about this! )
Virgin Mojito 

Hope you like this post, if you have any comments or questions please leave them below.
Also if you have any requests please tell me!!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment