Sunday 15 December 2013

Christmas Dinner & New Years Outfits Ideas.

Hello everyone,
When I did the Eleanor Calder Inspired Outfits  I kind of got into the whole Polyvore fun again. So this week I decided to do some outfits for Christmas Dinner and for New Years Eve. I really love how they turned out and I wish I had all of these clothes as they are perfect! I hope this will give you any ideas of what you want to wear for Christmas or New Years.. if you have problems with picking what you want to wear.

Christmas Dinner 






New Years Eve 






Hope you liked it and come back next week as I'll be doing a Room tour/Updated Christmas Decorations.
If you have any questions, comments, requests leave them below, I'd love you answer them. 

Tell me which of these outfits is your favourite?
Also
What are you wearing for Christmas & New Years.

2 comments: