Sunday 26 October 2014

Weekend in Las Vegas #CosmopolitanChic

Recently I was reached by the amazing content director at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas  do show what would be my take on the venues they have available and complete the #CosmopolitanChic blog challenge. 

I have picked four venues that I really liked and I felt very inspired to 
create these outfits. 
They all differ from each other, but I think if you are going to Vegas for few days you can go a big crazy and have a different outfit for every event. 
All of them are very elegant and sexy, but that's what I was going for and 
I can't want to share them with you, as I so happy with all of them. 



The first place is Milo's!



Second is Jaleo, which I absolutely love the interior design of!



Next would be the amazing Wicked Spoon .


The last but not least is the Queue Bar .


Like I said all these outfits would be something I would wear and I believe they are all classy, elegant and sexy. 
I really enjoyed this challenge and I'm in love with all of the outfits and venues. 


Hope you liked this post and if you have any comments, requests or questions please leave them below. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment