Sunday 4 January 2015

Dream House: Kitchen & Dining Room

Next dream house post, this time kitchen and dining room. Again like I said in the bedroom post, I really like modern and vintage styles combined together.  I dream of a chalk wall in the kitchen or dinning room, to write some notes, recipes or messages. 
I want a black&white kitchen with pastel colours accents. 

Kitchen:














Love that everything is on jars and the smile lights. 




I think that's one of my favourites!






























This mint KichenAid is something I have to have!


















I really want this ice-cream maker! It has to be in a pastel colour. 
This is also from Zoe's blog.
This is from Zoella's blog.



Again,  Zoe's Blog.
This is also from Zoe's blog. I love the way she design her kitchen and rest of the flat.

 Dining Room:

These rose gold lamps are just killing me. They are perfect!





















Hope you liked this post and if you have any questions, requests or comments please leave them below. 

xx






No comments:

Post a Comment