Sunday 30 March 2014

Beauty Tag ( Would You Rather? )

Hey everyone,
I'm sorry that this post won't be anything special, but I'm very busy with school and I found this tag post on one of the blogs I follow and I really liked the questions so I decided it will be a fun and quick idea for this weeks post.
The original tag: http://elegantagelessbeauty.wordpress.com/2014/03/18/would-you-rather-tag/

1. Would you rather be able to apply eye liner perfectly or be able to contour like Kim Kardashian?
I think I would have to say apply eyeliner perfectly. I'm not that bad as contouring and I don't use it very often, but when it comes to eyeliner it's all over the place and I sometimes stand in front of the mirror for more then 30 minutes just to do that stupid liner. 
2. Would you rather wear foundation that is two shades lighter or two shades darker? 
Definitely two shades lighter! First of all good luck finding a shade like that for me as my skin in already very light. I think it's somehow possible to make it darker later or use bronzer and blush to make it look pretty. 
3. Would you rather wear no lipstick ever again or no eye liner ever again?
I would have to say eyeliner. I love lipstick and different bright colours and you can take an black eyeshadow and eyeliner brush and use it like that. 
4. Would you rather give up your foundation or your mascara?
Mascara! I don't belong to these people that have perfect skin so definitely foundation. You can make you eyes pop or be visible with darker makeup but you can't hide these blemishes. 
5. Would you rather apply your make up yourself with no mirror whilst on a bumpy car journey or ask a 5-year-old child to do it?
I would go with no mirror whilst on a bumpy car journey as you can apply foundation and concealer with your hands and it hopefully look fine and just use minimal makeup so it won't be all over the place. 
6. Would you rather wear exactly the same make up every single day for the rest of your life or drastically change your make up every single day for the rest of your life (even if it doesn’t suit you!)?
I think would change my makeup every single day. I would get bored of one makeup look everyday. 
7. Would you rather have dodgy brows or have patchy fake tan? 
That's a hard one.. maybe the dodgy brows I would somehow make them work or use makeup to do something normal with them. 
8. Would you rather have perfectly white teeth or your perfect hair style? 
I'm alright with my hair so I would go with perfectly white teeth. 
9. Would you rather wear the same colour nail varnish for the rest of your life or be able to change the colour of your varnish whenever you like but it’s always a little bit smudged? 
I would change the colour even if it's smudged.. it's normally is anyways so it's nothing new for me. 
10. Would you rather have lots of scented body and perfume products that smell amazing to you but to everyone else you smell like a pine tree car air freshener or have products that smell average to you but smell incredible to those around you?
If they smell just average then that's fine with me.. I don't want to smell like a car air freshener. 
Hope you liked this post, if you have any questions, comments or requests please leave them below. I would really appreciate some requests. 
Also I tag everyone how what to do this post I would love to see your responses so please leave links to your blogs.
Also don't forget to come back on Wednesday for the first Inspirational Wednesday. 
xx

3 comments:

  1. I see you are interested in cosmetics so i have got a question.
    Can you recommend me the best nude lipstick? I want it really light and especially matte with no "sparks"
    I would be pleased ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the best nude you would find in MAC or Inglot or Topshop I'm not so sure of the colours and names as I don't use nude colours a lot but just go and have a look in one of the shops and I'm sure you will find something. When it comes to drugstores I'm not sure if you will find any matt ones.. as I'm looking for one myself.. Hope this helps a bit xx

      Delete
    2. Just found out the Revlon did this new line of lip balms or lip sticks don't know exactly, and they made matt nude colours and it's called Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm. xx

      Delete