Sunday 1 September 2013

August Favourites

Hello everyone,

I can't believe that it's the end of summer it went so incredibly fast. I have to say it was one of my best summers. This time last year I was starting secondary school and now next year I'll have my final exams. Enough of non interesting things let's get to my favourites this month.

Essie Nail Polishes 

Left: Cute As A Button.  Right : Lapiz Of Luxury.
 I absolutely love these two nail polishes and I have been wearing only them this month. The colours are amazing, the names of all Essie nail polishes are just so cute and creative. The only thing is that they chip quite quickly so that's what really annoys me but after all I can't stop wearing them.

Real Techniques Brushes

The pink one is Blush Brush and the orange is the Powder Brush. 

Blush Brush:

I fell in love with this brush the moment I used it for the first time. It's so soft and the application is easy. The look of it is nice... What's not to love? It has everything a brush needs. Also the price is not crazy so it's a great brush for not a lot of money.

Powder Brush:

I love it just like all the others Real Techniques brushes I own. It's soft, easy to work with and good looking. I would recommend it to everyone whether you are a beginner in make up or more into it, it's a great option if you are looking for a powder brush.

Rimmel Stay Matt Powder


003 - Peach Glow
I bought this because everyone were saying so many nice and positive comments so I decided to give it a go. Well they weren't wrong. I have been wearing this everyday since I bought it. It's stays really nice ( depends on your foundation ),  the colour is matching my skin, I can put it as many times as I was during the day it still looks good.  As you can see it's not looking the best, as it was in my bag all the time. It's really cheap and long lasting. I will be definitely buying it again.

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24H



35 - On and on Bronze
I bought only this colour and it was a mistake, next time I will be in any shop and they will be selling these I'm buying more! They are incredible. It's long lasting, the colour is beautiful, you can have in t in your bag if you want to put a bit more during the day. What else can I say? nothing expect that it's perfect.

Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream & Cream Body Scrub 





Just like any other Body Shop cosmetic these ones are amazing. The smell is incredible, it's moisturising, long lasting on the skin. It just lovely and I hope I won't run out of it soon. I'm definitely going to buy it again maybe a different smell so it won't get boring.

Tony&Guy Heat Protection Mist



Because I use a lot of heat on my hair I wanted to buy a heat protector so I decided to buy the Tony&Guy one. I'm really enjoying it and the smell is so nice just like the Sea Salt I use. It makes my hair soft and healthy looking. I use it before dryer and later before straightener if I use it that day. I can't say anything bad about it maybe except the price is a bit higher then normal but that's because it's from that brand.

I decided that I'll add non beauty favourites to these posts as I think it will be a bit more interesting.

Songs:
Undercover Martyn - Two Door Cinema Club
Lullabies - Yuna
Best Song Ever - One Direction
Sex On Fire and Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon ( these two songs remind my on my holidays in Italy so much! )
Will Heard & Cara Delecingne - Sonnentanz ( Sun Don't Shine ) Acoustic Session. ( I heard it like yesterday and I can't stop listening to it! )

Events:
My makeup/ stylist course.
My best friend birthday ( it's actually today and  unfortunately we couldn't meet but we are seeing each other tomorrow and we spent the whole day on Friday)
One Direction This Is Us Premiere + Whole day with my lovely best friend.

Food/Drinks:
White Mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks.
Water + Raspberries + Lemon + Mint + Ice
Any Pistachio Ice Cream

Books:
Sophie Kinsella - I've Got Your Number ( it's kinf or a love story, but  not like one of these normal anticipating ones.  It's so addictive, I can  guarantee you won't be able to stop reading it. )
Matthew Quick - Silver Lingings Playbook.

Apps:
Instagram
Youtube ( I guess it's normal but this month I was on it all the time! )
We Heart It
Imgfave


Hope you enjoyed that and if you have any comments, questions or requests let me know in to comments. 










No comments:

Post a Comment