Sunday 8 June 2014

Spring/Summer Nail Polish Must Haves!

Hello everyone,
Sorry for not writing anything last week, luckily school is ending in few weeks so I'll have more time, to finally concentrate on this blog. I promise that I'll do everything so that from now on till the end of summer I'll post every week and maybe during summer twice when I'm at home. If there are any posts you would like me to write about please let me know.
I got a comment that you would like to know more about me and my life?! I'll think about some things I could write about, concerning myself. Let me know what you think?! And what you want to know :)

Now let's move to the post itself, as summer is coming I thought I would show you guys my top summer nail polish must haves! I think most of them are quite universal and they are also great during other seasons.



From Left:
Essie - Resort Fling (light orange )
Essence - 128 Let's Get Lost ( quite dark blue sea )
Rimmel - 260 Funtime Fuschia (lovely dark pink )
Catrice - 01 Karl Says Tres Chic ( dirty baby pink )
Essence - 125 Absolutely Blue ( amazing gray/blue )
Essie - Mint Candy Apple ( minty/light green )
Essie - Spaghetti Strap ( transparent baby pink )


From Left:
Essie - Find Me An Oasis ( really light baby blue )
Essie - Lapiz Of Luxury ( sky blue )
Rimmel - 402 Urban Purple ( dark pink/purple )
Essence - 109 Off To Miami! ( coraly )
Rimmel - 500 Peppermint ( darker mint )
Essie  - Fiji ( really light baby pink )
Topshop - Pool Party ( dark mint/blue )


From Right: 
Eveline - 802 ( barbie pink )
Essie - Russian Roulette ( classic red )
Inglot - 382 ( pearly orange )
Essie - Need A Vacation ( classic pink )


From Right: 
Essie - Under The Twilight ( plumy/super dark purple )
Catrice - 04 Orange - Utan ( bright orange )
Rimmel - 430 Coralicious ( super dark coral/red )
Barry M - Blueberry 319 ( beautiful blue )
Essie - Lilacism ( very light purple )
Essence - 146 That's What I Mint ( true mint )
Essie - Cute As A Button ( true coral ) MY ABSOLUTELY FAVOURITE! 


From Left:
L'oreal - 208 So Chic Pink ( coral - almost the same as Essie - Cute As A Button )
Essie - Cocktail Bling ( blue/gray )
Inglot - 337 ( super light pink )
Essie - Cocktails & Coconuts ( golden beige )

Hope you liked this post, in few weeks there will be a nail polish collection post, maybe a lookbook and many many more. I really hope I'll have more time to post every week. 
I have so many ideas and so little time.

If you have any question, requests, ideas or comments please leave them below or contact me. 

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment