Sunday 7 July 2013

25 Facts About Me!

Hello everyone,




1) I'm really shy and quiet at first but when you get to know me I turn into a talking/loud weirdo! ( in a good way, at least that's what I think )

2) I love sun and hot weather.

3) I really really want to live in the UK in the future. ( with my best friend! )

4) My best friend is one of the most important people in my life.

5) I hate when I'm in the middle of attention and everybody is looking at me.

6) I'm addicted to coffee and tea.

7) If I could drink anything for the rest of my life, it would be the Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino.

8) If I drink a little too much tea, I turn a bit crazy.. just a bit.. I promise.

9) I have so many celebrity crushes.

10) I love travelling. Though I don't do it much,  whenever I'm on a plane I get exited like a little child getting a present.



11) I'm very insecure about my ski.

12) When it comes to food I'm very fussy.

13) I don't eat any fish, seafood and meat.

14) I'm not a fan of alcohol... never really got drunk but still I just don't like it.

15) Clubs freak my out.

16) I had a really bad/sad time in my life not so long ago, but now I try to forget about that, move on and be happy!

17) It took  me a lot of courage to make this blog.

18)  I can't go out of any drugstore without buying something.

19) I get attached to people too easily.

20) The only part of my body that I'm quite happy about are my calves, but they have bruises on them and  scars from when I was little and I had allergies. :(




21) For a while now I have tried to go out of my comfort zone, when I comes to clothes.

22) I have a slight obsession about One Direction.

23) I love to sing but I do it terribly!

24) I have lots of girl-crushes like: Eleanor Calder, Zoe Sugg ( Zoella ), Cara Delevinge, Emma Stone,  Mila Kunis...

25) I get so annoyed when someone talk with their mouth full, chew gum really loudly and snore.


Hope you enjoyed this post, it's a bit different and I wanted you know me a bit better.
If you have any requests or questions feel free to leave a comment.

2 comments: