Sunday 30 June 2013

Topshop Cosmetics - Lips Crayon / Nail Polish

Hello Everyone, 

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of Topshop cosmetics, as I don't have a shop brand in my city and I don't get the chance to travel to a different city.  Still I have two things from Topshop and I wanted to tell you guys about these two products I have been using for quite some time.

The first one is a Topshop Lip Crayon:

Topshop Lip Crayon - Coy


I was really exited to buy it at first. When I actually tried it on, at home, I was disappointed because it has a really matt finish ( which is good ) and it was looking awful on my lips. After about 2 days I bought Burt's Bees Lip Balm ( which I wanted for so long ) and I figured out, why not to try it on before applying the lip crayon. Luckily the lip balm helped because it hydrated my lips and the colour looked great.

I think before applying these kind of lip sticks ( that are very matt ) especially the Topshop ones, you should make sure that your lips are soft and moisturized. 

After all I think the only bad parts about it are that you have to put something underneath it, like a lip balm and that it's not moisturising. Although now as I know how to use it I love it. They are very very long lasting. great precision and the packaging is so adorable - like everything in Topshop! 

The second thing is a Topshop Nail Polish: 

Topshop Nails - Pool Party 202

Most of you know how hard it is to pick just one colour of these nails polishes. Well I made my discussion and I picked this one. I regret I didn't buy more! I was very pleased after buying it,  but after I came back home I saw that I have a really similar colour, but thankfully this one is bit lighter.

I love this nail polish, the lasting is great ( though I use a top coat, but I'm sure if you skip this step they will also last long ), the brush is not too big not too small which makes it easy to apply, if you put more on the brush you can definitely be happy with just  one coat.

I just wish I could buy more of them or anything in Topshop because I really enjoy using them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment