This week there will be a bit of a different post, but I'm super excited about it! I was nominated by the lovely Rosy ( please go follow her,she has an amazing blog!). I was so surprised when I saw Rosy's comment on my last post, of course in a good way, that she nominated me. I absolutely love her blog and I just want to say a big thank you to her. Now let's start with the Liebster Award..
Here are the rules:
1) Make a post about the Liebster award and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Write 11 interesting facts about yourself.
3) Answer 11 questions created by the blogger who nominated you.
4) Nominate 11 other bloggers (the must have less than 200 followers) and notify them that you nominated them.
5)Write 11 new questions for your nominees.
11 facts about myself:
1) I love roses. Especially red and pink.
2) I want to be a stylist and make-up artist.
3) Maybe some day I'll make a YouTube channel.
4) When I was younger I was addicted to The Sims 2 and still play them when I'm bored.
5) I could spend the whole day watching YouTube videos of my favourites YouTubers.
6) I hate cold and rain, but I want to live in the UK.
7) I'll get a tattoo this summer.
8) I love Christmas time.
9) I'm addicted to Tumblr.
10) I'm form Poland but I hate it here.
11) I was living in Denmark for 2 years and it was the best 2 years of my life.
Questions by Rosy:
1)Do you collect anything?
I used to collect stickers when I was much younger and I still do have them somewhere, but at the time nope.
2) Who is your blogspiration?
Zoella, Louise aka. SprinkleOfGlitter, Tanya Burr and Danielle aka. WeWoreWhat.
3)If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
London and somewhere in Australia.
4) What is your favourite film?
Love Actually, Harry Potter and a new one; About Time.
5) What is your favourite perfume?
Burberry - Summer
Marc by Marc Jacobs - Honey
6) If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
Two more wishes......... No just kidding..
I think to be happy, for a house in the UK and... ermm.. I'm not sure... it's a hard one.. I don't know what would be the last one.. lets just say fro Harry Styles ;).
7) Your all time favourite lipstick?
Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayon - 06 Plum Russian
8) What is your favourite skincare product?
The Bioderma Sensibio.
9) If you where only allowed to use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would you use?
That's so hard... I think it would be foundation.. as I hate how my skin looks without it.
10) Where do you see yourself in five years time?
I hope not in Poland.. just in university or any other school to become a stylist/make-up artist.
11)What's one item of clothing you can't live without?
Hmm.... I think my Topshop white shirt with a collar and my leather jacket .. oh and my Zara big red scarf.. I love it! Sorry I know it should be just one but I can't decide.
Emma ( I know she has more then 200 followers but I really like her blog!!)
Go and follow all of them!
1) Why did you make a fashion/beauty/lifestyle blog? What was you inspiration?
2) What's one product that you can't live without?
3) What's your favourite song at the moment?
4) What's your guilty pleasure?
5) If you could change one thing in your life what would it be?
6) Who's your celebrity crush?
7) What's you favourite nail polish?
8) What do you want to achieve before you are 40?
9) One beauty product that you really want to have at the moment?
10) Your 3 main autumn/winter and spring/summer essentials?
11) What's your best memory from the past 5 years?
I just want to again thank Rosy. it was very fun making this post and make sure you go and check her out! Hope you liked it and if you have any comments, requests or questions leave them below