Sunday 7 September 2014

Dream House: Bedroom & Wardrobe & Dressing Table

As there is a lot of fashion and beauty on my blog, I decided to start a series called "Dream House". 
In a year or a bit longer I'll be moving out and interior design was something that I was always interested in. 
That's why I wanted to make these posts on my blog, so later I can came back and seek for inspiration. 
I'm starting with bedroom, wardrobe & dressing table. 
I really like the combination of modern and vintage styles when it comes to interior design. 

Bedroom:


 










I need this!!


Perfect morning! Also a Disney film would be amazing!
I'm not sure about the bed, but I sure do LOVE the lights!


Wardrobe:
(Always wanted a walk-in closet or few most worn pieces on hangers in the room )










Dressing Table:













Hope you liked this kind of post. 
If you have any comments, requests or questions please leave them below.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment