Sunday 9 November 2014

Anti - Bacterial Hand Gel Collection Part 1

Yes, I have a collection of hand sanitizers. 
I know for most of you it will be weird  to have so many, but the moment I bought few of them when I was in Warsaw I was so mad at myself that I only had like 3 of them. 
Maybe you won't understand this but I really wanted more of them, but they are only in Warsaw and the price was much bigger then it is on the website and in the USA. 
So after a while my amazing boyfriend told me he will buy me a lot of them if I'll just stop talking about it - and he did! Now I have 38 of them. 
I just want to say that I'm not trying to show of, I'm just sharing it with you. 
I'm going to split this collection into two posts. 

First thing I should say is that they are amazing and all of them smell so nice, not like the alcohol ones that you can buy in shops everywhere. 
That's why I love them so much, for the smell and the cute packaging as well as it does the job amazingly.
Some of them are perfect for autumn as they smell like pumpkin and very sweet. 







They smell like autumn so much!
The Pumpkin Spice Latte reminds me of my boyfriend so much.
It's our inside joke. 


That's the end of the first part, maybe you can see why I love them so much.
Hope you liked this post and if you have any comments, requests or questions please leave them below. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment