Sunday 30 November 2014

October & November Favourites

I'm so sorry I didn't post anything for two weeks, but I had some family issues.
To be honest I didn't even had the power to post anything. 
But things are better now and as I didn't do a favourites post last month I though
 I would combine them. 
Like always starting with beauty things. 


I don't have a lot of new products these two months, mostly I came back to some of my old favourites. Most of the shades are dark as we have autumn and winter upon us. 






I went back to the Rimmel London Apocalips in 102 Nova as I believe that, it is not only a great formula that last long time, but also it is affordable and the colour is very great for autumn time.
It is this darkish, dimmed pink. It the picture it looks very bright, but on the lips it's not that bright and great if you don't want to go all out with a bold lip. 

Next we have my absolute favourite lipstick ever!! It is the Inglot lipstick in 293. I have to say it is very dark and vampy. However I was looking for a shade like that for a long time and I couldn't find any. Then I found this one and I have to say I fell in  love with it from the moment, I wore it for the first time. It is absolutely amazing. The formula is very very long lasting, it stays on my lips even when I eat something or drink. Sometimes it can get a bit washed up after eating, but you can easily just apply another layer. Also what I love about Inglot lipsticks is that they smell so nice, like berries. 

The last lipstick that I loved is my Topshop lipstick in Macaroon. I have to say I love the name, but other then that it is a bright pink/peachy shade that maybe is not the  best for autumn/winter time. However when you have stronger eye makeup this shade looks so nice, as it brightens up your whole face. 


Now we have the Bath&Body Works Anti-bacterial Hand Gel. If you have seen my first part of my hand senitizers collection, you may recognize some of these. They are absolutely amazing, they smell so pretty and you can't smell the alcohol at all. As you can see the packaging is just so cute. 
These are the ones that I loved the most these two months.
From the left is the Graham, Cracker, Marshmallow one, and basically it smells like chocolate and marshmallow. 
The next one is called Trick-or-Treat Pumpkin Spice, this one smells like pumpkin pie and cinnamon. 
The Pumpkin Spice Latte, smells the same as pumpkin spice latte. 
And the last one, in this lovely purple colour is called Hoot Berry and it smells like a mixture of all berries possible.


This is my favourite bronzer of all time, I think it was my first bronzer ever and I still use it. 
The Astor Skinmatch brozner in 002 Brunette is totally matt and very bledable.
 As it gives you naturally looking bronzed look, I have to say I use it everyday and there are barely any days that I wear something different. 
I mention this product in my February & March Favourites. 


Two new Real Techniques brushes - the setting brush (pink one) and shading brush (purple one)
I had my eye on these brushes for ever and I finally got myself to buy them. 
There are just wonderful, like any other Real Techniques brushes, they are super soft, affordable and the quality is amazing. 
The setting brush I use for applying powder under my eyes, to set the concealer, but also it can be used for highlighting you cheekbones.  
The shading brush I use to apply darker eye shadows on the crease of my eye. As this is a small brush it is very easy to use and you can built up the shades. 


Two lip products again, both of them where mentioned before on my blog, but as it gets super cold outside now, my lips get very dry. 
I love the Burt's Bees Refreshing Lip Balm in Pink Grapefruit, the smell is just wonderful and my lips get soften in a very short period of time. 
The Bath&Body Works Lip Gloss in Marshmallow Creme, I'm not even going to mention the amazing smell. This lip gloss is very long lasting, so tasty and as it is very sheer, your lips look much healthier and natural. 


I absolutely love this Sleek MakeUp i-Divine Oh So Special Palette, it has the best nudes ever, it is very pigmented and it lasts for a long time. I have been wearing a nude/golden eye makeup all the time recently and I loved how some of these eye shadows look. 


If you have been on my blog for a long time, you know how I love Essie Nail polish as well as the Topshop ones, so surprise surprise I have sone new autumn/winter colours I have been loving this two months. 
From the left:
A beautiful shimmery red wine/pomegranate colour named It's Genius.
This amazing purple/brown/grey colour called Smokin Hot.
The next one is a beautiful shimmery grey called Cashmere Bathrobe.
The last one is from Topshop and it is an amazing purple/red and the name is All I Need Is Aniseed. 
( almost the same as Essie - Bahama Mama)


This wonderful I love Strawberries & Cream bubble bath and shower creme, an amazing shower gel. I use this from time to time as it is only 100ml and we don't have this brand in Poland. 
To be honest the smell got me to buy this as it smells like candy from my childhood.
Also it is very moisturising and smoothing. 


The last, but my favourite product is the new Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation in 100 Ivory
I used a lot of foundations now, but this one has to be my favourite. 
My skin is not the best and I don't want to spend a lot of money for a foundation that may not be the best for me. 
This one is very affordable, and the formula is great. 
It is very easy to use, it lasts whole day, it makes your skin moisturised and you feel like you are not wearing any foundation. 
I love this foundation because it is a full coverage foundation and you can still apply few layer and it looks good. 
Like always the colour is a bit too dark for me, but still you can just apply some on you neck and you can't see the difference. 

Now moving into no beauty favourites:

Music:
Christmas songs
Geronimo - Sheppard 
Ella Henderson - Ghost
Sam Smith - Stay With Me
Ariana Grande - Break Free 
Ariana Grande, Nicky Minaj & Jessie J - Bang Bang 
Still the whole Ed Sheeran X album

Films:
Horrible Bosses 2
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1
The Lion King
The Fault In Our Stars 


Hope you liked this post and if you have any questions, comments or requests please leave them below. 

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment