Sunday 7 December 2014

Autumn/Winter Outfit Ideas

Here I'll show you some of my ideas for the autumn and winter times, we have right now.




As you are able to see I love everything grey, creme and of course black.
This year I getting obsessed with scarves and I'm going to buy few more of them.
I really like the pink one on the third outfit.
I fell like layers of shirts, cardigans, jumpers and jackets are great way to make your outfit different and more interesting.
As you know I'm a sucker for statement necklaces and they are also a statement in my autumn wardrobe.
I also really like how hats can make your outfit from something so simple into something more different and stylish.

Hope you liked this post and if you have any comments, requests or questions please leave them below. 
Next week I'll post how my room is transformed for the Christmas time. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment