Sunday 14 December 2014

My Morning Skincare Routine

I'm so sorry that this post isn't my christmas room tour/decorations, but I have so many things connected with school and I didn't have the time to take all of the pictures and some of the decorations are not fully ready. However that post will be definitely next week. 

I thought it would be a good idea for me to show you how my morning skincare routine looks like. 
I would have to say it's very simple as my skin is hating me recently, so I have been to the dermatologist and I have to use the creams she told me to use. 


Most of these products are for sensitive, red and acne prone skin. 
The first thing I do in the morning is cleanse my skin with the Bioderma Sensibio make-up remover. I already said it's my favourite skincare product ever! It is on the more expensive side, but it lasts very long and I think it is like my 10th bottle. 
It removes makeup, cleanses and smoothes the skin, if you have sensitive skin this one is for you. 
After that I use the Skinoren Cream, I use this in the morning on the whole face, as it is mattifying  and absorbs very quickly also the redness disappears so I just find it better to use in the morning. 
I think I have gone through three of these creams and well it doesn't do miracles, but it  gets rid of the redness ( not saying that your skin is amazing after it, it just gets rid of light redness, in my case on some of the spots and cheeks). It also slowly repairs the acne/blemish scars.   
Next I use my Vitamin E Eye Cream from The Body Shop. I wrote a bit about this product in my September Favourites. It reduces appearance of fine lines, puffiness and dark circles.
I definitely makes my eyes look much nicer in the morning and applying concealer on top is much more effective and easy. It makes my concealer crease much less which is a win. 
Last thing I use in the morning is the Avene Cicalfete Skin-Repair Emulsion. 
Again I just started to use it, but for like four days of using it, it made my skin much more hydrated and my cheeks look better and less red. I use this on top of Skinoren as it can dry out the skin easily. 
It's for sensitive and irritated skin and it has a baby blue colour so the cream kind of absorbs the redness as well ( even though it is blue not green ). 

That would be everything when it comes to my morning skincare routine. 
Like I said it's for acne prone skin, but I think that the moisturiser, eye cream and the makeup remover can be for people with dry, sensitive and irritated skin. 
Even the Skinoren can be bought in a pharmacy without a prescription so when you have light scars or just few blemishes it would be a good option. 

Hope you liked this post, if you have any comments, requests or questions please leave them below or contact me. 
Also if you are suffering from acne please leave any advice below or message me if you want to get more information, as I have been dealing with acne for four or five years now and I have tried a lot of products. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment