Saturday 15 June 2013

The start of something new!

Hello Everyone!

It’s been so long since I wanted to make a blog and finally I took the courage to make it. I don’t want to bore you so I will just quickly go through what you’ll mainly find on this blog.


I have some  things coming up for you guys! I made a list of things to write about, tough I’m open for suggestions! I hope that everyone will find something interesting for them, of course if you are interested in fashion, beauty, fitness and just general things I’ll be doing. I’ll post as often as possible, now that school is ending I’ll defiantly have more time for blogging, so be ready for lots of posts!

If you have any requests, questions or anything else, feel free to tweet me, send message to my Tumblr or leave a comment below! I’ll definitely answer all of them. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment