Tuesday 25 March 2014

February & March Favourites

Hello everyone,
I'm sick as you may know if you follow me on Twitter, so that's why I didn't post on Sunday. I realised I didn't do a favourites post last month and this month is also ending, so again I'm going to combine  these two months together and share with you my favourites. 



As you can see there are few things I really liked thins month, but some of them are loved for a longer time. 
You may see that there are few hair products but also some of my favourites nail polishes. 


Tangle Teezer - that's the first thing I wanted to talk to you about... I fell in love with this brush. For those of you that didn't hear about it - it's a brush that leaves your hair smooth and helps them to recover if they are damaged. I had this since December I think and I have to say I fell in love with it immediately. It's so easy to use and my hair are so soft after it. They are very affordable and for anyone that uses hair brushes I would recommend this.  There are also different colours of it if you don't want just a standard black one.

Toni & Guy Moisturising Shine Spray - okay.. so I bought this because my hair is really hating me right now so I decided to try this out and again it's a product that you use and love! I use it everyday after drying my hair and later brush it through. They smell so beautiful after it and are so smooth and soft. If you have frizzy or damages hair - you will love this. 

Cetaphil -  this is my daily moisturizer for night time as it can be a bit to heavy for day time under the makeup. It's very creamy and moisturising, I apply it everyday and the next day my skin is really soft. I think it's really good if you have acne, dry skin or sensitive as it doesn't have any smell so it shouldn't gave you any allergies.  

Rimmel Stay Match Perfection Foundation in 010 Light Porcelain - I really like this foundation it's a light coverage but I guess you can build it up to medium. I wrote about this in My Favourite Make-Up Look 



Sleek MakeUp i-Divine Oh So Special Palette - Lovely palette, sleek does amazing products. I think that this one is great for spring/summer as the colours are lighter and just few darker that you can do a smokey eye with. If you want to see what colours I use the most check out my   My Favourite Make-Up Look 

Astor Skinmatch Bronzer in 002 Brunette - this has to be my favourite bronzer of all time. It's a matt beautiful bronzer, great for contouring you face. Because it's matt it's amazing when you have blemishes or a foundation that can already give you shine.

Rimmel Scandaleyes  Eyeliner  in 001 Black - Black waterproof eyeliner everybody needs them in their makeup collection. It's very longlasting and I would say easy to apply but I'm not so sore about that as it had the thick and thin liner so it can be tricky. I'm still trying to somehow understand it, but if you are good at eyeliners you will love this one.

Rimmel Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in 011 Stable Brown - Lovely, creamy brown pencil. It's not waterproof but it's very long lasting and you can also  smudge it if you don't want a neat look on your eyes.


Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff Chamois - okay so I gone through like 3 or 4 bottles of this foundation and I said enough, I don't like how it looks on my skin, so I changed my foundation. However recently I started to like it a lot again. It's a medium to heavy coverage, but it doesn't feel really heavy on the face. It's a good foundation when you have some blemishes or acne but it can look unnatural so you have to blend it very neatly. I use it on my bad skin days instead of the La Roche - Pocay Toleriane Teint Fluid Corrective Foundation, I'm not sure which of them is better but I did come back to the Revlon one for now.

Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream - I wrote about this in my August Favourites, and my opinion didn't change I think it's amazing and I'm not very happy that I'm now finishing it. 

Aussie Mega Shampoo - It's a shampoo for everyday cleaning so it's very light, I have been using it for a while now and I love it, just like any other Aussie products. The smell is so beautiful like peaches with flowers, the smells is on your hair for a long time and I just love this product. My hair is soft, full of volume and clean. 

Nail Polishes - If you where reading my blog for a long time you know I love Essie nail polishes so if you want to know something about them read any of my favourites. Also there is a Topshop nail polish that I did a review so you can go and have look.
The Topshop nail polish - Pool Party 202
The gary Essie one - Chinchilly
The coral one is my all time favourite is called Cute As A Button.
The pinky one is called Need A Vacation.
The last one is the minty one which I feel in love with and it's called Mint Candy Apple

That would be all for the beauty favourites, now let's move to the non beauty related things:

Songs:
Bastille - Of The Night & Pompeii
Avicii - Addicted To You
Milky Chance - Stolen Dance
Frozen - Let It Go & Do You Want To Build A Snowman
David Tobin - More Then Fine

Food/Drinks: 
Chocolate
White Mocha Frappucino
Tea with ginger and lemon


I just wanted to tell you, that I came up with a new idea for the blog. I'll try to post every Wednesday a quote or some saying that I'll find on the internet (something inspiring) or I'll wrote something. So if you will feel down just come on Wednesday and you will find some motivation. 
Starting tomorrow!! 

Hope you liked this post and if you have any questions, comments or requests please leave them below. 

xx



















No comments:

Post a Comment