Sunday 2 March 2014

My Favourite Make-Up Look.


Hello everyone, 
I hope all of you are good. This post is a bit different and I have never done one like this before, so let me know if you like them, if there is something that you want me to change or if you want more of these kind of posts. 
Anyways I discovered this look about two weeks ago and I'm not going to lie I wore it twice or so, it's because I'm so lazy in the mornings and I don't want to take so much time putting on makeup, but when I wear it - I love it!! 
I think this makeup look is amazing for spring and if you have light eyes, especially blue this will make your blue eyes even more blue, I guess that's why I love it so much. The brown and gold brings out the blue in your eyes... I just used the word 'blue' way too often. Hope you will like it and if you recrate this look let me know...I would love to see. 




I'm just going to go quickly through the products I used:

  • Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 010 Light Porcelain ( it's a light to medium coverage, this shade has pink undertone in it, which is not so good with blemishes and redness - unfortunately I just discovered that, but still it's alright to use, also it's the only drugstore foundation that matches my skin tone which is just amazing).
  •  Inglot AMC Cream Concealer in 64.
  • Rimmel Stay Matt Powder in 003 Peach Glow
  • Astor SkinMatch Bronzer in 002 Brunette ( love this bronzer! It's matt, the colour is perfect and it's great for contouring)
  • Avon Blush in Classic Aura ( Still my favourite! I don't think any other blush will be this amazing!)
  • Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss
  • Sleek MakeUp i-Divine Oh So Special Palette ( I used Bow and The Mail for the whole eye lid, Gift Basket, Boxed and Wrapped Up on the creases, blend them nicely)
  • Inglot Eyeshadows ( The light one ( 395 ) in the corners of my eyes to bright them up, and the golden one ( 406 ) in the creases to add a but more shimmer. 
  • Catrice Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil ( the number/name is gone already, just use any brown eye pencil) 
  • Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express in Black Drama
  • Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer & Highlighter in 030 Classic Beige 
  • Kobo Professional Long Lasting Lip Liner ( the name gone off, it's a pink/coral colour 

The brushes I used:

  • Real Techniques Buffing Brush
  • Zoeva 102 Silk Finish
  • Real Technique Powder Brush
  • Real Technique Blush Brush
  • Reach Technique Contour Brush
  • Real Technique Detailer Brush
  • Real Technique Base Shadow Brush
  • Real Technique Brow Brush
  • Zoeva 228 Crease Brush
  • Real Technique Deluxe Crease Brush

Hope you like it and if you have any comments, questions, requests let me know in the comments. 





No comments:

Post a Comment