Sunday 6 July 2014

My Nail Polish Collection

Hello everyone,
So what I wanted to show you is my nail polish collection I have now. I'm not trying to brag or anything else, I just really like nail polishes and I love to see what other people have. I have a very bad habit of biting my nails and when I started to paint them, they are getting better and better. That's why I have so many of them. 
I hope you like it and maybe you will find any colours that you want. 



From Left:
Berry M - Blueberry
Barry M - Ruby Glitter
Eveline - 805
From Left:
Essence - 01 Hello Holo
Essence - 02 Romeo
Essence - 146 That's What I Mint
Essence - 115 Redvolution
Essence - 125 Absolutely Blue
Essence - 109 Off To Miami!
Essence - 126 Date In The Moonlight
Essence - 128 Let's Get Lost
Essence - 147 Miss Universe
From Left:
Catrice- CO3 Revek The Red ( limited edition )
Catrice - 34 Squeeze Me
Catrice - 01 Karl Says Tres Chic
Catrice - 04 Orange - Utan
From Left:
Topshop - Pool Party
Loreal -208 So Chick Pink
Loreal - 515 Blue Fashionista
Loreal - 503 Addictive Plum
From Left:
Kobo Cosmetics - 29 Athens
Kobo Cosmetics - 12 Lisboa
From Left:
Inglot - 337
Inglot - 382
From Left:
Rimmel - 402 Urban Purple
Rimmel - 605 Purple Reign
Rimmel - 430 Coralicious
Rimmel - 391 Celebrity Bash
Rimmel - 315 Ready, Aim, Paint!
Rimmel - 500 Peppermint
Rimmel - 260 Funtime Fuschia
There is one more, a new one that is not on the photo as it's a new one and it's
from the Rita Ora collection.
It's the very light baby blue one:
Rimmel - 853 Pillow Talk

From Left:
Essie - Limo-Scene
Essie - Fiji
There is one more that is missing from the pictures and it's:
Essie - Spaghetti Strap
Essie - Lilacism
Essie - Need A Vacation
Essie - Find Me An Oasis
Essie - Mint Candy Apple
Essie - Cocktail Bling
Essie - Cocktails & Coconuts
From Left:
Essie - Cute As A Button
Essie - Lapiz Of Luxury
Essie - Resort Fling
Essie - Chinchilly
Essie - Russian Roulette
Essie - Forever Yummy
Essie - Bahama Mama
From Left:
Essie - Under The Twilight
Essie - Cashmere Bathrobe
Essie - Licorice
Essie - Bobbing For Baubles
Hope you liked this post and it gave you any inspiration for the summer time. 
If you have any comments, requests, questions or ideas please leave them below.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment