Sunday 20 July 2014

TMI TAG ( Too Much Information )

So  I decided to do the TMI tag, I got a comment to write more about myself, as you don't know many things about me. That's why I thought that this tag will give you a lot of information. 
So here are the questions:

1: What are you wearing? 
I had a blue/grey basic dress from H&M, baby pink statement necklace and black high heeled sandals. 

2: Ever been in love? 
Once, right now!

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
Nope.

4: How tall are you? 
165cm.

5: How much do you weigh? 

52kg.

6: Any tattoos? 
Not now, I'll be getting one in few days!

7: Any piercings? 
Ears only.

8: OTP? 
Zalfie ( Alfie & Zoella ) ;)

9: Favourite show? 
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
My Mad Fat Diary 

10: Favourite bands? 
The Fray
Vacationer
One Direction 
Maroon 5... I guess..
The Vamps

11: Something you miss? 
My childhood. 

12: Favourite song?
Can't pick one! 

13: How old are you? 

18. 

14: Zodiac sign? 

Leo.

15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
Loyal
Charming
Funny
Intelligent
Caring
Sensitive
Yeah... we can go on forever when it comes to me...

16: Favourite Quote? 
This:
" Don't give up
Be positive
Make conscious decisions
Organize your time
You are the director of your life
Plan it so
You will be happy about it"
Or:
"I fell in love like you fall asleep:
slowly, and then all at once"

17: Favourite actor? 
Bradley Cooper or Leonardo DiCaprio

18: Favourite color? 
Purple.

19: Loud music or soft? 

Soft.

20: Where do you go when you're sad? 

My room -> my bed.

21: How long does it take you to shower? 

About 15 - 20 minutes.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
If it's like everyday then about 40 minutes to an hour, when I have to take a shower and all that about 1,5 hours to 2 hours. 

23: Ever been in a physical fight? 

Nope.

24: Turn on?

Big hands & blue eyes. 

25: Turn off? 

Cigarettes. 

26: The reason I made a blog? 
I'm so into fashion and beauty. I guess I just wanted to share my thought and write as I love that!

27: Fears? 

Snakes, some insects, spiders. 

28: Last thing that made you cry? 

Probably a fight or something lovely someone said to me ( I'm very emotional )

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 

Probably few times today. 

30: Meaning behind your Blog Name? 

Just my name and what the blog is about.

 31: Last book you read? 
Paper Towns - John Green 
The Fault In Our Stars - John Green ( long time ago!)

32: The book you're currently reading?

Paper Towns - John Green 

33: Last show you watched? 

My Fat Mad Diary

34: Last person you talked to? 
My best friend.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
My boyfriend.

36: Favourite food? 
Pizza and anything sweet. 

37: Place you want to visit?

Brighton, London & Paris.

38: Last place you were? 

Rhodes - Greece 

39: Do you have a crush?

Nope. 

40: Last time you kissed someone?

Two days ago. 

41: Last time you were insulted? 

Probably yesterday.

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 

Chocolate.

43: What instruments do you play?
I don't play any instrument.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
Statement necklaces. 

45: Last sport you played? 

I don't play sports.

46: Last song you sang? 

I think any song from the new Ed Sheeran album 

47: Favourite chat up line?
I don't have any. sorry.

48: Have you ever used it?


49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 

Today.

50: Who should answer these questions next?

Anyone who would like to! 




Hope you liked this post and it gave you any inspiration for the summer time. 
If you have any comments, requests, questions or ideas please leave them below.
Also if you want to, do this tag as well and leave the link below!
I'll check all of them. 
Sorry for being so late, but I had my family 18th birthday party today. 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment