Sunday 3 August 2014

What's In My Carry-on Bag?


As you are reading this I'll probably be all ready for my short holidays with friends.
It's summer time, we travel a lot and my biggest problem is when I have to pack. And I mean pack anything, from clothes to cosmetics.  
I'll show you what I have in my carry-on bag and maybe some tips when it comes to deciding what to take with you. 


First let's begin with the bag, it is probably either my H&M bag that you can see in my first What's In My Bag or my Zara one that it much bigger and you can see it reading my Updated What's In My Bag post 
Now moving on to the content. 
I think you always need a hand cream, I take my Soap&Glory
( I know it's quite big, but I love it the most ). 
Next I have my phone and headphones, you might take your charger but I left my in the car. 
Of course your wallet, if you are travelling to a different country you need to take a passport with you. 
As a lipstick lover I needed at least two lipsticks. 
The first one to the left is the Rimme Kate Moss lipctick in 10. 
And a nude Inglot one in 264. 
A chewing gum is a must for me! 
My laptop, the charger I'll have in my normal bag so it won't take so much space and it won't be that heavy. 
Sunglasses. Simple as this!
Of course my make-up bag, if you want to know what's in it you can see my What's In My Make-Up Bag post.  There is nothing new there. If you are travelling by plane you need to take a plastic bag to put all of your liquits there. 
The last thing would be a book, I'm 'reading' this book for a year now, and trust me it is very interesting ( not a sarcasm ), but I just can't get myself to finish it. 
But I'm planning to finish it this summer. 
The book is by Sophie Kinsella as you can see. 

I think that's all I have in my Carry-on bag, I hope I didn't miss anything important, becuase that would probably be quite bad. 

Hope you liked this post and if you have any comments, questions or ideas please let me know. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment